The fundamental goal of any business is to build the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost. By implementing lean, you can achieve that goal. This set of theories, methods, and tools is based on the world's most efficient manufacturing technology, the Toyota Production System. It can help any organization improve, even in the harshest competitive environment.
The methodology can also be used when incremental improvement cannot close the gap between a current process capability or product functionality and the customer requirements.
Saral's team has the experience and skills to help you to understand and implement the lean enterprise system at every level of your organization from the supplier to the CEO, from you and into the hands of the customer.
This course is designed for managers, supervisors and/or operations staff responsible for the implementation of lean methods.
Saral helps you to combine and integrate Advanced Process Management, Six Sigma, Design with Lean methods and create one of the most competitive enterprise in your industry.
Some key leanings mentioned by customers include the ability to:
* Understand the fundamentals needed to build a lean enterprise, based on standardized management deployment systems.
* Start with the Lean Model and work through Kaizen (elimination of waste through continuous improvement), Standardized Work, Autonomation (Jidohka), Just-in-Time methodologies, and Heijunka (production leveling and control).
* Topics include
* DEFINE a clear definition for the project
* Material and Information Flow Mapping (building a just-in-time system)
* 5 Ss; Organization and Visual Management
* Standardized Work
* Kaizen: Elimination of Waste
* Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
* Single Minute Exchanges of Dies (SMED)
* Mistake Proofing (Poka Yoke)